What is ARFF Recurrent
The ARFF Training Center is a cloud-based subscription solution for emergency responders with airport responsibilities. Airports can ensure compliance with FAA ARFF training recurrent requirements for all personnel including mutual aid firefighters. ARFF Recurrent utilizes online learning technology developed by SSi.
- Electronic recordkeeping
- Real-time management reporting
- Track practical demonstration requirements
- Automatic ARFF training recurrent reminders
- Cost effective for all sized airport operations
- Access ARFF training 24/7 anywhere on multiple devices
- Upload airport specific documents (i.e Airport Layout Plan)
What You Will Learn
Developed by ARFF training experts, this 10 Hour ARFF training Curriculum is based on NFPA standards and meets 14 CFR 139.319 ARFF recurrent training requirements.
All pricing is based upon ARFF team members in the United States purchasing directly from SSi. If purchasing through a 3rd party or Government Purchasing option, pricing may be different. For International locations wishing to deploy these FAA 139.319 training programs, contact email@example.com for a system demo and specific pricing.